Back to top
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking Time: Nil
- 8 scoops very cold vanilla ice-cream
- 8 chocolate wafer sticks
- 250ml very hot espresso coffee
- 200ml Frangelico or Amaretto liqueur
- Divide the ice-cream between 4 chilled, heatproof glass dishes or glasses; add the chocolate wafer sticks, and place dishes on 4 flat serving plates.
- Add to each plate a shot-glass of Frangelico or Amaretto.
- Make the espresso at the last minute, serve in small cups and quickly take to the table.
- Each guest first pours the coffee, then the liqueur, over the ice-cream, eating it immediately to get the contrasts of hot and cold, sweet and bitter.
|Fat, total (g)
| Saturated (g)
| Sugars (g)
|Dietary Fibre (g)