Back to top
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
- Unroll the pastry and cut out 6 circles 11cm wide.
- Line the muffin tray with the pastry discs making sure there are no holes.
- Bake blind for 8 minutes then remove from the oven to cool. Whilst the pastry is cooling, whisk together eggs and a2 Milk™ to form a smooth mixture.
- Fill each case to approximately 1/2 cm from the top with the filling mixture.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and drop a half into each quiche.
- Chop the ham into small pieces and distribute evenly between the quiches.
- Shred the spinach finely and distribute evenly between the quiches.
- Top up with the remaining filling mix, if necessary but don’t over fill them.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden and the filling is firm.
- 150g of ready rolled short crust pastry
- 3 medium free range eggs
- 100mL a2 Milk™
- 20g spinach
- 25g ham
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 6 hole muffin tray
|Fat, total (g)
| Saturated (g)
| Sugars (g)
|Dietary Fibre (g)