Back to top
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 375g pappardelle or fettuccine pasta
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100g of short bacon, sliced
- 1 tsp of fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp of plain flour
- 2 cups of a2 Milk™ No fat
- 2 zucchinis, sliced thinly into ribbons
- 1/2 cup of grated pecorino (sheep’s cheese)
- Cracked black pepper, to serve
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water for 10-12 minutes, until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add bacon and thyme and cook for a further 2 minutes. Sprinkle with flour and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and slowly pour in milk, stirring constantly. Return to medium heat and cook for 4-5 minutes until thickened. Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Stir in cheese and pasta. Serve immediately with cracked black pepper.
|Fat, total (g)
| Saturated (g)
| Sugars (g)
|Dietary Fibre (g)