Black forest ice cream
- 1 litre
a2 Milk™ Full Cream
- 1 tsp
finely chopped, frozen dark chocolate
- Mix the caster sugar and vanilla sugar together in a large bowl.
- Using a food processer, blitz the cherries until they are finely chopped.
- Pour the a2 Milk™ Full Cream in the bowl with the sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add the cherries to the mixture and whisk so that they are evenly distributed.
- Pour the cherry milk into an ice cream maker and churn.
- The ice cream mixture should start to thicken after 5-10 minutes of churning. When this occurs pour in the frozen chocolate.
- Continue churning for approximately 40 minutes until the mixture resembles ice cream.
- Pour into a tub and place in a freezer for 6-8 hours. Take the ice cream out of the freezer 10 minutes before serving.