Breakfast egg muffins with bacon and spinach
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- ¼ cup
uncooked spinach, cooked then drained
- 3 tbsp
- 3 slices
- ¼ cup
goats cheese fetta
Sea salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Grease mini muffin pan.
- Cook bacon over medium heat until brown and crispy. Set aside on paper towels. Chop finely.
- Whisk eggs, milk, ⅛ cup of goat’s cheese feta, onions, spinach, salt, pepper and garlic in a mixing bowl until fluffy.
- Pour mixture into mini muffin tins and place in oven. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until ALMOST done (middles should still be jiggling).
- Sprinkle tops with remaining goat’s cheese feta and finely chopped bacon. Place back in the oven for 4-6 minutes until completely cooked.
- Remove from oven and serve.