Broccoli, Pea and Herb Frittata
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
broccoli head, diced
- ½ cup
- ¼ cup
tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- ½ cup
parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp
goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup
frozen peas, thawed
Sea salt & black pepper
Micro herbs to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C. Place the broccoli and oil in a 15cm x 25cm lightly oiled baking dish and toss to coat. Cook for 5 mins
- While the broccoli is cooking, place the eggs, milk, tarragon, parsley, mustard, half the goat’s cheese, salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the peas and stir to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture over the broccoli and top with extra tarragon sprigs.
- Cook for 35-40 mins or until frittata is set.
- Top with remaining goat’s cheese, micro herbs and sprinkle with pepper to serve.