Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
1. Combine cauliflower and milk in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain milk and reserve. Puree cauliflower in a food processor until smooth, adding a little of the milk, if needed. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200C. Place fish onto a greased baking dish and season. Drizzle with a little oil. Bake for 10 mins.
4. Combine walnuts, parsley, garlic, zest and lemon juice in a bowl. Spoon over fish, drizzle with remaining oil and bake for 5 minutes. Spoon cauliflower puree onto plates and top with fish.
5. Serve with salad and lemon.