Back to top
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1 1/4 cups black coffee
- 1/4 cup a2 Milk™ Full cream
- 2 tbsp. vanilla simple syrup (see below)
Vanilla Simple Syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- To make the vanilla simple syrup, bring the sugar and water to a low simmer and whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Whisk the vanilla extract into the syrup and remove from the heat.
- Add the coffee to a chilled glass filled with ice.
- Pour the vanilla simple syrup over the ice.
- Stirring, add the milk to complete your iced vanilla coffee.