Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
• Combine salt, mustard, brown sugar, flour and cayenne pepper in a heavy saucepan.
• Add a2 Milk™ and egg yolks. Stir until smooth.
• Cook over boiling water (or medium heat), stirring constantly until thickened.
• Stir in butter and vinegar. Chill thoroughly.
• Cut potatoes into halves. Place in cold water, bring to a boil and cook until tender but not falling apart. Drain well.
• Stir horseradish and mustard into dressing. Add all or as much as you’d like to the potatoes. Combine well and season to taste. Serve.